The main functions of International Relationship and Correspondent Banking Department are as follows:
- Establish the Correspondent Banks in order to promote international banking business.
- Prepare to publish daily exchange rate by calculating based on the Central Bank of Myanmar’s Daily reference rate for the use of our bank’s changer counter, the foreign currency trading for our customer especially Account Holders, Importers and Exporters, Remittance, Financing and Guarantees services etc.
- Invest foreign currencies in order to earn interest income for the bank.
The main functions of NOSTRO Department are as follows;
- Receiving the daily transaction Vouchers Via Domestic Account Department which are prepared by department concerned of the bank and effected to the NOSTRO A/C with the various kind of Bank and currencies.
- Entry to the sub- ledger by Bank wise and currency wise as well.
- Preparing the Nostro reconciliation statement by monthly in order to make clearance of outstanding.
- Preparing the vouchers of related interest received and charges concerned in accordance with the SWIFT Statement.
If you need more information, please contact the following number.
Phone no: 95-1-8378017